Home Boards Blogs Chat Images Links
Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

DCDB

Requiem

Posted By Jamie
Date Monday, 31 December 2018, at 6:06 p.m.

There's a dense fog on the canal tonight and I walked down to look. I ended up stepping in a pile of minners (that's minnows for y'all that talk funny) and some of them moved! Stupid anglers could've dumped them in the water. So I found a Styrofoam cup, I didn't know it belonged to a gang of black ants and I got bit. Well don'tcha know that I picked those little fishies up in my cup of water, put them in the canal and watched them float off. So I killed a bunch of ants to save some dead fish.

I came back to the camper and lit a candle in their honor.

Speaking of ants, I'll give you a tip I learned since I moved here. Red ants are nothing like black ants. They're like a huge cult that builds elaborate communities all over the place. There's a big one near the camper and I stuck a stick in it because that's how I roll and before I could say, "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" they had climbed my stick! There are millions of them and they bite like little bitches.

Carry on with your lives now...

Read more

This post was auto-generated from content on the Internet.

Password

Post Response

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Subject
If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message, please provide the URL address of the image file:
Optional Image URL
Optional Graphic Upload
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):
Password
If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
  I am a human 
Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg