Home Boards Blogs Chat Images Links
Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

DCDB

Dangerous stuff

Posted By Jamie
Date Wednesday, 2 January 2019, at 2:00 p.m.

I have tried to get a little vitamin D and a tan but these Effin people keep driving by with boats like it's a fish camp or something!

But I had to come back in and tell ya why I can't shut up because I realized I can't be quiet as I was talking to the minners beside the camper.

Whew! Anyway, I quit taking Prozac and I'm not feeling like a numb zombie. Yes, I quit the right way, I set aside four weeks to wean off of them and they're leaving my system now. Praise the Lord and destroy big pharma one pill at a time!!

Next is Klonapin and that scares the hell out of me. Just the thought of panic makes me panic! It's been too many years since I've dealt with a panic attack on my own, without a pill.

Klonapin, like Xanax, Valium, etc are PROVEN to cause early onset dementia, and I'm sorry I don't have a link handy, to show it.

If you've taken or are taking a benzo and say it doesn't affect your memory you're lying to yourself. We're all forgetful but this is different and you know what I'm saying. It's dangerous stuff.

I stopped all my pain meds while I was still in Virginia, and I'm hoping the CBD oil helps my pain.

But anyway that's why I can't shut up. Back to the vitamin D!

Read more

This post was auto-generated from content on the Internet.

Password

Post Response

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Subject
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):
Password
If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
  I am a human 
Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg