Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

DCDB

They're Coming For Your Meat & Cheese

Posted By Old Virginia Blog
Date Wednesday, 13 February 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
(So they can have more for themselves.)
Vegan Cory Booker Says Meat Eaters’ Days Are Numbered

Control freak virtue signalling as its best. 

And, of course, they want to ban planes too. Oh, yeah, and pay those "unwilling to work." Sounds like a winning platform. Since Congress Critters basically get paid for not working, some of them think they should spread the idea.

I wonder if the Anointed Ones will allow us afternoon cookies. Isn't interesting that ex-communicated, former anointed one and Virtue Signaller extrordinare Charlie Rose is the interviewer? Poetic Justice. Poor Charlie. Like so many of the anointed, he doesn't know how to deal with reality.

One thing to keep in mind, like most Marxists, the vision that the Anointed Ones have are really just for us peasants. They live on a higher plane. Pun intended.

Beam me up Scotty.

Read more

This post was auto-generated from content on the Internet.

Ads are displayed on some pages to help pay the costs of running this site. Google uses cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this or other websites. You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.

Password

Post Response

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Subject
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):
Password
If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
  I am a human 
Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg