Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

DCDB

Goon Squad !!

Posted By old me
Date Friday, 31 May 2019, at 5:27 p.m.

Prosecutors just released the transcript of a suspicious voicemail Trump’s attorney left for Mike Flynn’s lawyer

Published

on

Federal prosecutors released a transcript of a key voicemail message left by Donald Trump’s then-attorney John Dowd.

The voicemail message was left with an attorney for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow described leaving the message as obstruction of justice.

“And in the Mueller report, this is sort of a particularly mafia-esque episode in Mueller’s report. I mean this is literally the part where Flynn is about to cooperate, right? He pulls out of the joint defense agreement, it’s pretty clear he’s about to plead guilty. He’s about to start cooperating. And he in the dead of night gets the warning from the president’s goon squad letting Mike Flynn know if he’s thinking about cooperating you know what, Mike, here’s what you might want to keep in mind,” she reported.

“And I mean just a little personal aside here, how is the president not being impeached for obstruction of justice right now?” Maddow wondered. “I mean, that episode alone.”

Google uses cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this or other websites. You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.

Password

Post Response

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Subject
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):
Password
If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
  I am a human

By clicking the "Post Message" button below, you agree to our Terms of Service and our Privacy Policy.

Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg