Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

SWVA


'Freak accident' Franklin man almost loses his finger due to rattlesnake bite

Posted By Google
Date Monday, 3 June 2019, at 9:41 p.m.
FRANKLIN, Tenn. (WZTV) — A Franklin man says he didn't even see the rattlesnake until it bit him. Doctors believe it was a baby timber rattler snake ...

Read more

This post was auto-generated from content on the Internet.

Google uses cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this or other websites. You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.

Password

Post Response

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Subject
Message
If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):
Password
If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box
  I am a human

By clicking the "Post Message" button below, you agree to our Terms of Service and our Privacy Policy.

 
Post Response Return to Index Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg